Stir-fried fish with ginger and shallots
Chinese rice wine
1 clove(s), crushed
Skinless white fish
500 g, cut into 7cm pieces
1 tbs, finely grated
1 medium, cut into 4cm pieces
400 g, cut into 4cm pieces
4 individual, cut into 4cm lengths
Rice wine vinegar
Microwave basmati rice
250 g, (1x250g packet)
- Whisk egg white, cornflour, wine and garlic in a large bowl until combined. Add fish and turn to coat.
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add half the oil and heat for 20 seconds. Stir-fry fish, in batches, for 2 minutes until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Reheat wok over high heat. Add remaining oil and heat for 20 seconds. Stir-fry ginger for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add capsicum and bok choy and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until almost tender. Add shallots and stir-fry for 1 minute or until softened.
- Add vinegar, tamari, honey and fish and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until fish is heated through.
- Meanwhile, cook rice following packet instructions. Serve stir-fry with rice.