Spiced lamb tartlets with grated cheese
Lean lamb fillet
1 medium, seeds separated
½ medium, finely sliced
Extra light cheddar cheese
⅓ cup(s), grated, (40g), grated
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Spray a 12-hole, 12-cup (125ml) capacity muffin tin.
- Place one sheet of pastry on a flat surface and spray with oil. Top with another sheet of pastry and continue layering with remaining pastry. Cut pastry into twelve 8cm squares. Press pastry squares into prepared muffin tin. Cook for 10–12 minutes or until just golden. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle lamb with cumin, sea salt and black pepper. Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over high heat. Cook lamb for 3–4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes before thinly slicing.
- Place pomegranate seeds, cucumber, mint and juice in a small bowl, tossing gently to combine.
- Divide lamb evenly into pastry shells. Sprinkle over Bega Country Light Tasty Grated Cheese and return to oven for 5–7 minutes or until cheese has melted. When cool enough, transfer tartlets to a serving platter. Serve with pomegranate salad.