Spanish ocean trout
2 clove(s), crushed
Skinless ocean trout
500 g, (2x250g fillets)
400 g, (kipfler)
1 medium, chopped
50 g, thinly sliced
Baby spinach leaves
1 medium, cut into wedges to serve
- Combine garlic, oil, juice, oregano and paprika in a shallow dish. Add fish and turn to coat.
- Using a fork, prick potatoes all over. Place in a microwave-safe dish and cover with plastic wrap (see tips). Microwave on High (100%) for 5 minutes. Cool slightly before slicing thickly.
- Preheat a barbecue over high heat (see tips). Lightly spray capsicum and potato with oil. Cook chorizo, capsicum and potato on flat plate, turning, for 4–5 minutes or until chorizo is crispy and capsicum and potato are golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray asparagus and fish with oil. Cook asparagus and fish on grill plate, turning, for 5–6 minutes or until asparagus is tender and fish is just cooked through. Coarsely flake fish.
- Arrange spinach, chorizo, capsicum, potato and asparagus on serving plates. Top with fish and serve with lemon wedges.