Salt and pepper prawns with noodles
Dried chilli flakes
400 g, (peeled, tails intact)
Dry rice noodles
200 g, (vermicelli)
Sweet chilli sauce
1 large, (cut into matchsticks)
1 medium, (Lebanese, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced)
Chinese cabbage (wombok)
2 cup(s), (shredded)
2 individual, (thinly sliced)
- Combine the sea salt, pepper and chilli in a large bowl. Add the prawns and toss to coat.
- Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes or until softened. Drain.
- Combine the juice, chilli and fish sauces in a large bowl. Add the noodles, carrot, cucumber, cabbage, shallots and half the coriander. Toss gently to combine.
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Stir-fry the prawns, in batches, for 2–3 minutes or until the prawns change colour and are just cooked through.
- Serve the cooked prawns with the noodle salad and the remaining coriander.