Rosemary pork fillets on silverbeet
Lean pork fillet
450 g, fat-trimmed
Sweet white wine
½ cup(s), (125ml)
2 tbs, sprigs
2 clove(s), finely chopped
Salt reduced chicken stock
1 medium, finely chopped
3 cup(s), (1 bunch), stems finely chopped, leaves shredded
- Combine the pork, wine, rosemary and garlic in a glass or ceramic bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour to marinate. Drain, reserving the marinade.
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the pork, turning, for 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to rest.
- Add the reserved marinade to the pan and bring to the boil. Add the stock and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the sauce reduces by half and thickens slightly. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a heatproof jug.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Cook the onion and silverbeet stems, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the onion softens. Add the silverbeet leaves and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until the leaves wilt. Season with salt and pepper.
- Thickly slice the pork. Divide the silverbeet among serving plates. Top with the sliced pork and drizzle with the sauce.