Roasted vegetable and chorizo tortilla
Orange sweet potato (kumara)
540 g, (buy 600g), peeled, cut into 5mm thick rounds
2 medium, thinly sliced
125 g, thinly sliced
Reduced fat feta cheese
60 g, crumbled
125 g, roasted, thinly sliced
Fresh flat-leaf parsley
2 tbs, chopped
9 medium, lightly beaten
Baby spinach leaves
150 g, to serve
1 tbs, to drizzle
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 200°c. line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place the sweet potato on prepared trays and lightly spray with oil. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a 20cm (base measurement) non-stick ovenproof frying pan over medium heat. cook the onion, stirring, for 4-5 minutes or until softened. Add the chorizo and cook for 4 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the sweet potato, feta, capsicum and parsley to the chorizo mixture. Add the eggs and stir to combine.
- Lightly spray the pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Pour the sweet potato mixture into pan. Reduce heat to low and cover with foil. Cook for 20 minutes or until almost set.
- Preheat the grill on high. Transfer the pan to the grill and cook, uncovered, for a further 5 minutes or until the tortilla is puffed and golden. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan. Top with the spinach leaves and drizzle with the balsamic vinegar. Cut into wedges to serve.