Roasted tofu, broccoli and pumpkin with creamy tahini tray bake
400 g, cut into 8 equal pieces
Reduced salt soy sauce
500 g, (one head), cut into florets
Pumpkin, butternut, raw
1000 g, (1kg), peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
2 clove(s), thinly sliced
2 tbs, toasted (see tip)
99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt
1 tsp, (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place tofu slices on a paper towel-lined plate, pat dry with extra paper towel then transfer to a large shallow dish. Drizzle tofu with soy sauce and turn to coat. Marinate 10 minutes.
- Place broccoli and 2 teaspoons oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss well.
- Combine pumpkin, garlic and remaining oil on a large, shallow-sided, baking tray. Season with salt and pepper and toss well. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove tray from oven, stir pumpkin and move it to one end of the tray.
- Spread broccoli over other end of tray and place tofu slices in the centre, making sure each piece rests on the hot tray. Return to oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until pumpkin is tender.
- Meanwhile, to make creamy tahini, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Season with salt and stir in 2 tablespoons warm water
- Sprinkle pepitas over tofu and vegetables. Serve with tahini sauce.