Roast pork fillet
No added sugar orange juice
⅓ cup(s), (80ml)
2 tsp, finely grated
1 tsp, chopped
Fresh bay leaf
2 whole, torn
Lean pork fillet
510 g, (Buy 2x300g fillets), fat trimmed
400 g, cut into 3mm slices
2 medium, cut into batons
200 g, trimmed
- Prepare orange and rosemary marinade by combining orange juice, orange rind, oil, rosemary and bay leaves in a screw-top jar. Shake well. Pour marinade into a shallow dish large enough to hold the pork in a single layer. Add pork to marinade and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 8 hours, turning occasionally. Remove from fridge 15 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly spray a large oven tray with oil and arrange potato slices in a single layer (they can overlap slightly). Lightly spray with oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, drain pork from marinade and reserve marinade. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat and cook the pork for 5 minutes, turning often, until evenly browned. Transfer to a small roasting pan and reserve frying pan. Bake pork for 15 minutes.
- Remove pork from oven and cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Return frying pan to medium heat and add reserved marinade and any juices from the roasting pan. Bring to the boil and cook for 2 minutes or until reduced and thickened.
- Meanwhile, steam the zucchini and beans over a saucepan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes or until just tender.
- Slice pork and serve with vegetables. Drizzle over cooked marinade.