- 3 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
- 1 medium Red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 individual Corn, raw, (1 cob) kernels removed
- 1 large carrot(s), shredded
- 1 large Zucchini, shredded
- 2 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) Frozen green peas, (60g)
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh oregano, finely chopped, plus extra leaves to garnish
- 1/4 cup(s) wholemeal self-raising flour, (35g)
- 2 medium egg(s), lightly beaten
- 2 bunch(es) asparagus, halved diagonally
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced
- 80 g rocket, baby
- 50 g Good 4U&U Sprouts, Crunchy Combo
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice, (60ml)
- 1 tbs wholegrain mustard
Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Cook capsicum and corn, stirring, for 5–7 minutes or until almost tender. Add carrot, zucchini, garlic, peas and chopped oregano and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in flour, then eggs.
Lightly spray same pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Spoon six ¼-cup amounts of batter into pan to make 6 fritters. Cook for 4–5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Repeat to make 6 more fritters.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave asparagus until just tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Combine asparagus, avocado, rocket and sprouts in a bowl.
Combine oil, juice and mustard in a small bowl. Serve fritters with salad, dressing and extra oregano.
- Try swapping oregano for coarsely chopped fresh basil.