Pumpkin yoghurt hummus
0 - 2
PersonalPoints™ per serving
200 g, peeled and chopped
Canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1 400g can
1 clove(s), crushed
99% fat-free plain yoghurt
¼ cup(s), (60g)
2 tbs, chopped
- Steam or microwave 200g chopped peeled
- butternut pumpkin until tender. Drain. Transfer
- pumpkin to a food processor, add 400g can
- drained chickpeas, 1 teaspoon ground cumin,
- 1 crushed garlic clove, ¼ cup (60g) 99% fat-free
- plain yoghurt and 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- and process until smooth. Add 2 tablespoons
- chopped fresh coriander and pulse to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
TIP: Store leftover hummus in a reusable container in the fridge for up to 3 days.