Pork with creamy mushroom sauce
Enjoy this creamy, saucy dish boasting mushroomy, garlicky flavours.
800 g, peeled, coarsely chopped
Trimmed pork medallion steak
320 g, (buy 400g)
200 g, sliced
Reduced-fat evaporated milk
1 bunch(es), halved
- Cook the pumpkin in a large saucepan of boiling water for 8 minutes. Drain and return to the pan. Mash.
- Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the pork for 3 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan. Cook the mushroom and garlic, stirring, for 2 minutes or until light golden. Remove from heat. Add the milk. Return to low heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccolini and beans over a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Divide the mash, broccolini and beans among serving plates. Add the pork and top with the mushroom sauce