- 450 g Fresh Thin Hokkien Noodles
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 medium Carrot, raw, finely chopped
- 400 g lean pork mince
- 1 clove(s) fresh garlic, crushed
- 1 tbs curry powder
- 1/4 cup(s) oyster sauce, (60ml)
- 1 cup(s) Vegetables, mixed, frozen, peas and corn, boiled, (120g), capsicum variety (thawed)
- 1 cup(s) Cabbage, Chinese, raw (wombok), (½ small head)
- 2 tbs fresh coriander, leave, to serve
Prepare noodles following packet instructions or until just tender. Drain.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
Stir-fry carrot for 2 minutes.
Add mince and stir-fry, breaking up any lumps, for 5 minutes or until browned.
Add garlic and curry powder and stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant.
Add oyster sauce, noodles and ½ cup (125ml) water and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Add peas, corn and capsicum mix and wombok and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until just wilted. Serve sprinkled with coriander leaves.