Peach and berry breakfast parfaits with nut crumble
Some say breakfast is the most important meal of the day and with this delish creation it will become the star of the day! Bright fruits with a hint of crunchy nuts are irresistible.
- 680 g canned peaches in natural juice, drained, reserve 2 tbs juice
- 2 tsp orange rind, finely grated
- 250 g fresh strawberries, coarsely chopped
- 125 g fresh raspberries
- 300 g artificially sweetened no-fat vanilla yoghurt, Peach and Mango flavour
- 2 individual Weight Watchers Nut Bar, Nut Deluxe, finely chopped
Place peaches, reserved juice, zest, strawberries and raspberries in a large bowl. Stir gently to combine.
Divide peach mixture among 4 serving glasses. Top with no fat, no added sugar Peach & Mango Yoghurt and Weight Watchers Nut Deluxe. Serve.
- TIP: You can use other fresh and canned fruit (in natural juice) instead of peaches and berries.