Mustard and brown sugar pork with coleslaw
MasterFoods, Mustard, Hot English
1 clove(s), crushed
1 x 3 second spray(s)
lean pork loin chop
530 g, (4x150g cutlets)
3 cup(s), shredded
red apple, peeled
1 medium, cored, thinly sliced, (use pink lady)
2 tbs, thinly sliced
orange sweet potato (kumara)
- Combine English mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce and garlic in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Add pork and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Combine mayonnaise, juice and wholegrain mustard in a bowl. Place cabbage, apple and shallots in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise mixture and gently toss to combine. Set coleslaw aside.
- Boil, steam or microwave sweet potato and potato until tender. Drain. Place in a large bowl with milk and mash until smooth. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Meanwhile, preheat a chargrill or barbecue over medium-high heat. Lightly spray pork with oil and cook for 3–5 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Cover with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Divide mash among plates and top with pork. Drizzle with resting juices and serve with coleslaw.