Miso and honey pork fillet with udon noodle salad
Lean pork fillet
400 g, (buy 500g) fat trimmed
36 g, (2 x 18g sachets)
400 g, frozen
200 g, thinly sliced lengthways
1 large, cut into matchsticks
1 tsp, toasted
Dry udon noodles
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Combine pork, honey and half the miso paste in a large bowl. Set aside for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, cook edamame in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain and refresh under cold water. Drain. Peel and place in a large bowl with carrot and coriander.
- Lightly spray a chargrill or barbecue with oil and preheat over medium heat. Cook pork, turning, for 5 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover pork with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes before slicing thinly.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Add remaining miso paste and whisk to combine. Cook noodles for 5 minutes or until just tender. Add snow peas for last minute of cooking. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
- Add noodle mixture to carrot mixture. Drizzle with soy sauce and oil. Toss gently to combine. Divide salad among serving plates. Top with pork and sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.