Mini veggie muffins
Wholemeal self-raising flour
1 cup(s), (160g)
Grated parmesan cheese
⅓ cup(s), (25g)
1 medium, finely grated
½ cup(s), (125ml)
¼ cup(s), (60ml)
8 individual, grape variety
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Lightly spray two 12-hole (1 tablespoon/20ml capacity) mini muffin tins with oil.
- Combine flour and parmesan in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Squeeze zucchini to remove as much excess liquid as possible and spread out on paper towel to drain.
- Whisk milk, oil and egg in a jug until combined. Pour milk mixture into well in flour mixture. Add zucchini and mix until just combined.
- Divide mixture evenly between prepared muffin holes. Slice and discard stem end from tomatoes. Cut each tomato crossways into three slices. Gently press tomato slices into tops of muffin mixture. Bake for 10–12 minutes or until light golden and a skewer inserted in the centres comes out clean.
- Cool muffins in tins for 5 minutes before gently lifting out. Serve warm or cold.