Mini chocolate chip cookies
SmartPoints® value per serving
2 tbs, softened
½ cup(s), (110g) firmly packed variety
vanilla bean extract, alcohol free
⅔ cup(s), (100g)
bicarbonate of soda
dark chocolate chips
⅓ cup(s), (65g)
- Preheat oven to 180ºC or 160ºC fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Using electric beaters, beat butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until pale. Add vanilla, egg and a pinch of salt and beat until well combined.
- Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda into a small bowl. Stir flour mixture into butter mixture until combined. Stir through chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Drop rounded teaspoonsful of mixture onto prepared tray, approximately 2cm apart. Bake for 6-7 minutes or until golden. Set cookies aside on tray for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Serve.
• TIP: Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. • Add it: 1 tsp ground cinnamon with flour in Step 3. • Swap it: Chocolate chips for 65g walnuts (chopped).