- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 individual Corn, raw, halved crossways, cut into thirds
- 2 medium Capsicum, red, raw, coarsley chopped
- 230 g Black beans, canned, drained, (400g can)
- 1 tbs reduced-salt taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup(s) vegetable stock
- 200 g cherry tomato
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh coriander
- 1/2 small avocado, mashed
- 1 medium fresh lime, cut into wedges
Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Place onion, corn, capsicum and beans in a baking dish. Sprinkle with seasoning and toss to combine. Pour over stock and top with tomatoes.
Bake for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and tomatoes begin to collapse. Sprinkle with coriander and serve with spoonfuls of avocado and lime wedges.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Warm wholegrain tortillas. TIP: You can use canned Mexi-beans instead of black beans.