Mango and blueberries with minty lime syrup
½ cup(s), small leaves
Nestle Soleil Yoghurt, Vanilla
800 g, (800g)
2 medium, peeled
- Zest long strips from lime and set aside.
- Juice lime and combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in a saucepan over high heat. Boil, shaking pan occasionally, for 3 minutes until reduced and syrupy. Remove from heat and add half the mint leaves. Set aside and allow to cool completely. Strain. Stir through zest.
- Spoon Vanilla Yogurt into four serving bowls.
- Remove the cheeks from mangoes, score flesh and turn pieces out. Divide into serving bowls, then top with blueberries.
- Drizzle with lime syrup and scatter with remaining mint leaves and lime zest.