Linguine with tuna, tomatoes and chilli
240 g, linguine
2 clove(s), crushed
Canned tuna in brine, drained
400 g, flaked
Artichoke hearts, canned, rinsed, drained
170 g, quartered
Black olives, drained
60 g, pitted
Dried chilli flakes
1 tsp, dried
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water following packet instructions or until just tender.
- Drain, reserving ¼ cup (60ml) of cooking water. Return pasta to pan. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Cook cherry tomatoes and garlic, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until tomatoes start to soften.
- Add tuna, artichoke hearts, olives and chilli flakes and toss until heated through.
- Add baby rocket leaves, lemon juice, tuna mixture and pasta cooking water to the pasta in pan.
- Toss gently to combine. Season.