Lamb cutlet, spinach and roasted tomato salad
French trimmed lamb cutlet(s) or rack(s)
720 g, (buy 900g), fat trimmed
2 clove(s), finely chopped
Fresh flat-leaf parsley
2 tbs, finely chopped
¼ cup(s), finely chopped
Whole grain mustard
Extra light sour cream
1 tbs, finely chopped
Baby spinach leaves
Cooked borlotti beans
240 g, (1 x 400g can)
Black olives, drained
Baby capers, rinsed, drained
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Place tomatoes on a baking tray. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes or until tomatoes have softened. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine cutlets, garlic, rind, parsley, 2 tablespoons chives and half the mustard in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue over high heat. Cook cutlets for 2 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Combine sour cream, juice, basil, remaining chives and remaining mustard in a small bowl.
- Arrange spinach, cutlets, tomatoes, beans, olives and capers on a large serving platter. Drizzle with sour cream mixture to serve.