Lamb and labne salad
99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt
¼ tsp, flakes
lean lamb backstrap
288 g, (Buy 2 x 180g)
frozen broad beans
sugar snap peas
3 cup(s), baby variety, torn
fresh lemon rind
1 tbs, finely grated
¼ cup(s), (60ml)
1½ tbs, toasted, chopped
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Line a colander with muslin or a clean Chux cloth. Place colander over a deep bowl. Combine yoghurt and salt in a bowl. Spoon yoghurt mixture into colander. Cover and place in fridge overnight. Drain and discard liquid.
- Roll heaped teaspoons of thickened yoghurt mixture into balls. Roll balls in dukkah and place on a plate. Place labne in fridge until required.
- Lightly spray a chargrill or barbecue with oil and preheat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle lamb with cumin and season with salt and pepper. Cook lamb for 3–4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover lamb with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes before thinly slicing.
- Meanwhile, cook broad beans following packet instructions. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Peel and discard skins.
- Boil, steam or microwave asparagus and sugar snaps until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water and drain.
- Combine beans, asparagus, sugar snaps, lettuce, sprouts, rind, juice, almonds and mint in a large bowl. Serve lamb with salad and labne.