- 25 g Coconut, grated and desiccated, (1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup(s) hazelnut meal, (25g)
- 2 tsp orange rind, finely grated
- 1/4 cup(s) cocoa powder, dark, (20g)
- 220 g Dates, medjool variety, pitted
Process coconut, hazelnut meal, rind and 1½ tablespoons cocoa in a food processor until finely ground.
With motor running, add dates, 1 at a time, until mixture comes together in a ball.
Roll date mixture into 20 balls (about ½ tablespoon of mixture for each ball). Spread remaining cocoa on a plate. Roll balls in cocoa to coat. Place in fridge for 20 minutes or until firm. Serve.
- TIP: Store truffles in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.