Greek lamb cutlets
99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt
⅓ cup(s), (95g)
2 tsp, finely chopped
Fresh lemon rind
½ tsp, finely grated
Ground all spice
⅛ tsp, ground
French trimmed lamb cutlet(s) or rack(s)
12 medium, fat trimmed
180 g, (1 whole baby lettuce), coarsely chopped
1 medium, sliced
1 medium, cut into chunks
200 g, halved
½ small, thinly sliced
1 tbs, extra-virgin
Red wine vinegar
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Combine the yoghurt, oregano, lemon rind and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the cinnamon, allspice and cloves in a shallow bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add the cutlets and turn to coat.
- Lightly spray a chargrill with oil and heat on medium-high heat. Chargrill the cutlets for 2-3 minutes each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, arrange the lettuce, cucumber, capsicum, tomato and onion on a serving plate. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with the oil and vinegar.
- Serve the cutlets with the yoghurt and lemon dipping sauce and the greek salad.