Easy baked salmon with punchy pesto
12 g, (2 Tbs)
2 tbs, Finely grated
Salmon, skin on
1800 g, 2 x 900g fillets, Skin on
99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt
1 medium, Cut into wedges to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Process the mint, pistachios, lime rind, lime juice and oil in a food processor until almost smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 side of salmon, skin-side down, on a clean work surface. Spread with mint pesto. Top with remaining salmon, skin-side up. Use kitchen string to tie the salmon at 5cm intervals. Place on the prepared tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the yoghurt and half the sumac in a small bowl. Sprinkle the remaining sumac over the yoghurt mixture. Serve with the salmon and lime wedges.