Dukkah-crusted lamb with garlic yoghurt
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 480 g trimmed lamb frenched cutlet, (Buy 12 x 50g cutlets)
- 2 tbs dukkah, pistachio variety
- 400 g cherry tomato, baby variety, halved
- 1 can(s) chickpeas, canned, rinsed, drained, (Buy 1 x 400g can)
- 1 cup(s) fresh coriander
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) 99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt, (120g)
- 1 clove(s) garlic, crushed
Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle lamb with dukkah. Cook for 2–3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
Combine tomatoes, chickpeas, coriander, remaining oil and half the juice in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Combine yoghurt, garlic and remaining juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve lamb with garlic yoghurt and chickpea salad.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Rocket and red witlof leaves. TIP: You can use Moroccan spice mix instead of dukkah.