Make lamb cutlets the star of the dish with this crunchy pistachio dukkah. These flavours will go so well with the salad, young and old will never want cutlets any other way!
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 480 g French trimmed lamb cutlet(s) or rack(s), (Buy 12 x 50g cutlets)
- 2 tbs dukkah, pistachio variety
- 400 g cherry tomato, baby variety, halved
- 1 can(s) chickpeas, canned, rinsed, drained, (Buy 1 x 400g can)
- 1 cup(s) fresh coriander
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) 99% fat-free plain yoghurt, (120g)
- 1 clove(s) garlic, crushed
Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle lamb with dukkah. Cook for 2–3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
Combine tomatoes, chickpeas, coriander, remaining oil and half the juice in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Combine yoghurt, garlic and remaining juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve lamb with garlic yoghurt and chickpea salad.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Rocket and red witlof leaves. TIP: You can use Moroccan spice mix instead of dukkah.