Duck and pineapple curry with rice
powdered coconut milk
6 individual, sliced, plus extra to serve
2 clove(s), crushed
red curry paste
kaffir lime leaves
1 individual, shredded
1 cup(s), (250ml)
250 g, halved
Duck, Baked, trimmed
300 g, Skin and fat removed, shredded
1½ cup(s), (340g) fresh, chopped
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Sweet fresh pineapple gives this curry a new flavour dimension.
- Lightly spray a wok with oil and heat over high heat. Add the shallot and garlic, and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until softened.
- Add the curry paste and lime leaf, and stir-fry for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Add the snow peas and simmer for 1-2 minutes or until tender.
- Add the duck and pineapple, and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through. Stir in the coconut mixture. Top with extra shallots to serve.
- SERVE WITH: Steamed or boiled white rice.