Corn and bacon omelette
SmartPoints® value per serving
Just take three simple ingredients for a delicious dinner that can be ready in minutes.
frozen corn kernels
½ cup(s), (80g)
Hans 98% Fat Free Short Cut Bacon
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Boil, steam or microwave corn until just tender. Drain.
- Lightly spray a medium non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over high heat. Cook the bacon, stirring, for 2–3 minutes or until golden.
- Place eggs and 2 tablespoons water in a jug. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and beat with a fork until frothy.
- Lightly spray a small non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over high heat. Add half the egg mixture and cook for 10 seconds. Using a spatula, draw the edges of the omelette into the centre, allowing the uncooked egg to run underneath. Continue doing this until the egg mixture is nearly set.
- Sprinkle half the omelette with half the corn and bacon. Fold omelette to enclose filling. Cook for 1 minute. Slide omelette onto a serving plate. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make a second omelette. Serve.