- 300 g Tofu (soy beancurd), silken or soft, chopped
- 2 large banana, roughly chopped
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 60 g fresh raspberries, or strawberries
Drain excess liquid from tofu and pat dry with paper towel. Process tofu, banana, cocoa, maple syrup and vanilla in a food processor until mixture is smooth.
Divide mixture between four ½-cup (125ml) capacity serving glasses. Place in fridge for at least 1 hour or until chilled and slightly thickened. Serve topped with berries.
- TIP: You can use cacao powder instead of cocoa powder.