Put a little twist on regular chocolate mousse by making these dairy free chocolate pots from tofu. Even more creamy and tastes fabulous!
- 300 g silken or soft tofu, chopped
- 2 large Banana, roughly chopped
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 60 g Raspberries, or strawberries
Drain excess liquid from tofu and pat dry with paper towel. Process tofu, banana, cocoa, maple syrup and vanilla in a food processor until mixture is smooth.
Divide mixture between four ½-cup (125ml) capacity serving glasses. Place in fridge for at least 1 hour or until chilled and slightly thickened. Serve topped with berries.
- TIP: You can use cacao powder instead of cocoa powder.