Chicken Caesar with fava bean croutons
1 tsp, finely grated
anchovy fillets in oil, drained
99% fat-free plain yoghurt
¾ cup(s), (180g)
80 g, sliced
2 baby, chopped
cooked skinless chicken breast
600 g, shredded
shaved parmesan cheese
¼ cup(s), (20g)
WW Fava Beans, Roasted
2 packet(s), (2x20g packets)
- Process zest, juice, anchovies, yoghurt, mustard and oil in a small food processor until well combined. Season dressing with salt and pepper
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook bacon, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate.
- Place Egg Poacher Insert into Omelette Maker. Crack one egg into each cup. CLOSE and microwave on 70% power for 50 - 60 seconds, or longer for firm poached eggs. Carefully spoon out eggs. Repeat with remaining two eggs.
- Meanwhile, combine lettuce, chicken, parmesan and bacon in a large bowl.
- To serve, drizzle dressing over salad and sprinkle with fava beans. Top with a poached egg.