Chicken and mushroom lasagne
chicken breast mince
1 medium, finely chopped
200 g, button, chopped
2 medium, grated
2 clove(s), crushed
1¼ cup(s), (310ml)
1 cup(s), (260g)
1 cup(s), (½ bunch cavolo nero), chopped
500 g, florets
low-fat ricotta cheese
2 x 3 second spray(s)
dry lasagne sheet
6 individual, wholemeal (6 x 50g)
reduced-fat 15% cheddar cheese
¼ cup(s), grated, tasty (30g)
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Heat 2 tsp oil in a deep non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook mince, stirring to break up lumps, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat remaining 2 tsp olive oil in same pan over medium heat. Cook onion, mushrooms and zucchini, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in tomato paste, stock, passata and mince and bring to the boil. Stir in cavolo nero. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Meanwhile, steam cauliflower until tender. Cool. Process with ricotta in a food processor until smooth.
- Lightly spray a 5cm-deep, 25cm x 18cm ovenproof dish with oil. Spread ½ cup mince mixture over base of dish. Top with 2 lasagne sheets. Spread with half remaining mince mixture and top with 2 more lasagne sheets. Repeat with remaining mince mixture and 2 more lasagne sheets.
- Spread with cauliflower mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 40–45 minutes or until golden and pasta is tender.