Cheat’s lamb, silverbeet and feta gozleme
3 clove(s), crushed
1 medium, thinly sliced
Lean lamb mince
1 tbs, mild
250 g, (6 stems), finely shredded
½ cup(s), coarsely chopped
100 g, (4 pieces), mountain bread variety
Reduced fat feta cheese
200 g, mixed varieties, sliced
1 medium, peeled, quartered, coarsely chopped
¼ medium, coarsely chopped
- Lightly spray a large frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Cook garlic and two-thirds of the onion, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add mince and cook, breaking up lumps, for 5-7 minutes or until browned.
- Add paprika, ground coriander and cumin and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add silverbeet and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until just wilted. Stir in two-thirds of the fresh coriander and half the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Meanwhile, preheat a sandwich press.
- Lay 1 wrap out on a clean work surface. Top half of wrap with one-quarter of the lamb mixture. Scatter with one-quarter of the cheese. Fold over to enclose filling. Transfer to sandwich press and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate and set aside to keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining wraps, lamb mixture and cheese.
- Meanwhile, place tomato, cucumber, lettuce, oil, onion and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Scatter over half of remaining fresh coriander. Cut gozleme into triangles, scatter with remaining fresh coriander and serve with salad.