Charred salad with lamb and dukkah croutons
125 g, cut into florets
lean lamb backstrap
160 g, (Buy 200g)
1 individual, husk removed
1 medium, thinly sliced
50 g, crusty, torn
mixed salad leaves
1 medium, wedges
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Boil, steam or microwave cauliflower until tender. Drain.
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue over high heat. Lightly spray lamb with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook lamb for 2 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Cover lamb with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes before thinly slicing.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray cauliflower, corn and capsicum with oil. Cook vegetables, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until charred and tender. Cool slightly. Using a small sharp knife, cut kernels from corn.
- Meanwhile, heat a small non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Place bread and dukkah in a small bowl. Add oil and toss to coat. Cook bread mixture, stirring, for 5 minutes or until croutons are golden and crisp.
- Top salad leaves and vegetables with lamb and croutons. Serve with lemon wedges.