Broccoli, leek and smoked salmon frittata
1 whole, thinly sliced
2 clove(s), crushed
350 g, cut into florets
2 tbs, chopped
⅓ cup(s), (80ml)
Reduced-fat ricotta cheese
½ cup(s), (130g)
Grated parmesan cheese
Baby spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Lightly spray a 22cm (base measurement) round cake tin with oil and line base with baking paper.
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook leek and garlic, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave broccoli until just tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Coarsely chop.
- Place broccoli, chives and leek mixture in a large bowl. Whisk eggs, milk and half the ricotta in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Add egg mixture to broccoli mixture and stir to combine. Pour mixture into prepared tin. Dot top with remaining ricotta and sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for 20–25 minutes or until golden and just set.
- Cut frittata into wedges and serve topped with salmon and baby spinach.