Bibimbap with garlic pork, sesame sprouts and egg
2 cup(s), (160g)
2 tsp, toasted
reduced salt soy sauce
lean pork fillet
320 g, (Buy 400g) fat trimmed, thinly sliced
2 clove(s), crushed
2 medium, cut into thin matchsticks
1 medium, thinly sliced
200 g, halved
cooked brown rice
2 cup(s), (340g) warmed
1 tbs, hot variety
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Combine bean sprouts, sesame seeds, 1 teaspoon sesame oil and 1 tablespoon soy sauce in a medium bowl. Set aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Toss pork in a bowl with garlic and remaining sesame oil. Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Stir-fry pork, in batches, for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a large plate and cover to keep warm.
- Reheat wok over medium-high heat. Stir-fry carrot, capsicum and beans for 2-3 minutes or until just tender. Add remaining soy sauce and stir-fry until well combined.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Fry eggs for 2-3 minutes or until just set or cooked to your liking.
- Divide rice, pork, bean sprouts and vegetables between bowls. Top with an egg and a drizzle of chilli sauce.