Baked harissa salmon with roasted tomato
fresh lemon rind
2 tsp, finely grated
¼ tsp, flakes
skinless salmon fillet(s)
800 g, (4 x 200g fillets), bones removed
4 medium, roma, halved
500 g, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
⅓ cup(s), (80ml)
reduced fat oil spread
fresh flat-leaf parsley
2 tbs, coarsly chopped
1 clove(s), finely chopped
- Combine rind, cumin, paprika, chilli and coriander in a bowl. Rub mixture over salmon.
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Place tomato cut-side up on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Lightly spray with oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bake for 30 minutes or until softened.
- Arrange salmon in a single layer in a baking dish lined with baking paper and lightly spray with oil. Bake alongside tomato for a further 12–15 minutes or until just cooked.
- Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave potato until very tender. Mash together with milk and spread and season with salt. Steam or microwave green beans until tender.
- Combine preserved lemon, parsley and garlic in a small bowl. Divide mashed potato among serving plates and top with salmon. Sprinkle salmon with parsley mixture and serve with roasted tomatoes and green beans.