Asian-style fish kebabs
600 g, cut into 3cm pieces
Fresh red chilli
1 whole, thinly sliced
1 piece(s), bruised
Mixed salad leaves
150 g, Asian mix
- Thread fish onto 8 wooden skewers. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook fish skewers, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Add chilli and lemongrass to pan and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add sugar, oyster sauce and ¼ cup (60ml) water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Add skewers to pan and cook, turning skewers to coat in sauce, for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Serve skewers with salad leaves.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed rice.