Anna's easy mocha Weet-Bix slice
2 - 3
PersonalPoints™ per serving
150 g, pitted, chopped
9 individual, (9 x 15g)
Shredded or desiccated coconut
⅓ cup(s), (desiccated), (25g)
Dark chocolate melts
- Place dates and coffee in a medium bowl and set aside to soak for 10 minutes.
- Process date mixture, wheat biscuits, three-quarters of the coconut, cocoa powder, honey and chia seeds in a large food processor until mixture comes together.
- Lightly spray a 14cm x 26cm loaf tin with oil and line base and sides with baking paper. Press slice mixture evenly into base of tin.
- Place chocolate melts and oil in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High (100%) in 30 second bursts, until chocolate is melted. Mix to combine. Drizzle chocolate over slice. Sprinkle with reserved coconut. Place slice in fridge for 1 hour, or until set.
- Remove slice from tin and cut slice into 16 pieces. Serve.