City of Houston | WW USA

A happier, healthier life starts here.


City of Houston is committed to helping you reach your wellness goals—to lose weight, eat healthier, move more, develop a more positive mindset, or all the above—by offering discounted pricing on the WW offerings listed below.

[{"type":"span","children":[{"text":"Join now"}]}]

Join WW through City of Houston at a discounted rate!

Memberships

Find the right plan that suits your lifestyle

Digital less than $9.00/month.*

Eat well, move more, and lose the weight you want with a personalized action plan, progress reports, easy-to-use-tracking tools, 10,5000+ recipes and 24/7 Coach chat – all in our award-winning app.

Unlimited Workshops + Digital less than $20.00/month.*

Get in-person and virtual weight-loss support from your Coach and a group of WW members – whenever you need it. We’re reopening with more locations and times, including unlimited virtual sessions. Plus, all the benefits of the Digital plan.

When signing up, use Access ID: 15909625
(formerly Employer ID)

Who’s eligible? All employees and retirees under the age of 65.

To enroll in WW, you will need your Member ID found on the front of your medical ID card. This ID is found above your name in the format U########. You will not need the suffix found after the ID.

The City of Houston will incentivize you for program enrollment and participation!

When joining WW and tracking your food intake a minimum of four times per week for 8 weeks, you will earn 80% credit within the 2020 – 2021 Win for Life Wellness Program. To earn the remaining 20% credit within the 2020 – 2021 Win for Life Wellness Program, you will need to complete your Annual Physical and your Health Assessment on MyCigna.com. For more details about the Win for Life program, visit https://www.houstontx.gov/hr/benefits/wellness_campaign.html

Questions? Contact WW at 866-204-2885.

Already a WW member? You can sync your current WW account to get this discount online or by contacting customer service.

Limited-time holiday offer!

Bring on the Family,
Fun, and Food!

Sign up by December 31 and get a FREE
Friends + Family Kit with your membership.

Redeem for your Kit at ww.com/friendsandfamily

‏‎

How WW’s NEW Program Works


1. Unlock an individualized plan based on your body, your goals, and the foods you love—no two plans are the same.

2. Increase your food Budget by eating non-starchy veggies, drinking water, and being active.

3. Stay supported with easy-to-use app tools, 24/7 Coaching, and a community you can lean on. ‎

Get 10% off in the WW Shop this year!†

Treat yourself to kitchen essentials, SmartPoints®-friendly snacks, creative cookbooks, and more.

Use code: WWSAVE10

Start your wellness journey with City of Houston and WW today.

*“Less than” price reflects the membership plan price for an employee. Monthly payment is required in advance. You will be automatically charged each month in accordance with company pricing until you cancel or your employment with your company terminates. Workshops are available in participating areas only.