BCM | WW USA
A happier, healthier life starts here.
Baylor College of Medicine is committed to helping you reach your wellness goals—lose weight, eat healthier, move more, develop a positive mindset or all of the above— by offering discounted pricing on the WW® offerings listed below.
Find the right plan that suits your lifestyle
Digital less than $9.00/month.*
Eat well, move more, and lose the weight you want with a personalized action plan, progress reports, easy-to-use-tracking tools, 10,500+ recipes and 24/7 Coach chat – all in our award-winning app.
Unlimited Workshops + Digital less than $20.00/month.*
Get in-person and virtual weight-loss support from your Coach and a group of WW members – whenever you need it. We’re reopening with more locations and times, including unlimited virtual sessions. Plus, all the benefits of the Digital plan.
Remember to have your Employee ID (without leading zeros) ready.
- BCM employees hired before August 4, 2019 should use the number shown on their BCM badge. BCM employees hired or re-hired on or after August 4, 2019 should use their Employee ID (8 digit number beginning with 2) as shown in SuccessFactors. To find this number, visit your SuccessFactors Profile, and find your “Employee ID” under “Basic Information". Need help? Email email@example.com.
Who is eligible? Employees, spouses, and dependents 18 and over are eligible for the WW discounted rates and subsidy. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to add a spouse or dependent.
Get rewarded with WW!
- Baylor College of Medicine benefits-eligible employees and eligible spouses/domestic partners who enroll in WW receive 50 BCM BeWell Vitality points annually Enrollment points are awarded at the end of the calendar year.
- Baylor College of Medicine benefits-eligible employees and eligible spouses/domestic partners who attend 6 WW Workshops per quarter may earn 200 BCM BeWell Vitality points per quarter. Participants should submit documentation of attendance through Vitality to earn these points.
Questions? Contact WW at 866-204-2885.
Already a WW member? You can sync your current WW account to get this discount online or by contacting customer service.
How WW’s NEW Program Works
1. Unlock an individualized plan based on your body, your goals, and the foods you love—no two plans are the same.
2. Increase your food Budget by eating non-starchy veggies, drinking water, and being active.
3. Stay supported with easy-to-use app tools, 24/7 Coaching, and a community you can lean on.
WW Members Lose 2x More Weight Than Doing It on Their Ownᶿ
Start your wellness journey with Baylor College of Medicine and WW today.
*“Less than” price reflects the membership plan price for an employee. Monthly payment is required in advance. You will be automatically charged each month in accordance with company pricing until you cancel or your employment with your company terminates. Workshops are available in participating areas only.