BCM | WW USA
A happier, healthier life starts here.
Baylor College of Medicine is committed to helping you reach your wellness goals—lose weight, eat healthier, move more, develop a positive mindset or all of the above— by offering discounted pricing on the WW® offerings listed below.
Find the right plan that suits your lifestyle
Digital less than $9.00/month.*
Track your food, activity and weight any time with all the tools and resources right in the WW app. Access our database of restaurants and 8,000+ recipes, 24/7 coaching, members-only digital community, on-demand workouts and so much more.
Digital 360 less than $13.00/month.*
Built on our science-backed weight loss program, Digital 360 delivers WW coaching, a relatable community, and always-on experience. Choose from a robust schedule of live and on-demand classes, podcasts and virtual events to get insider secrets from weight-loss and wellness experts 24/7. Includes all the benefits of the Digital program.
Unlimited Workshops + Digital less than $20.00/month.*
Meeting weekly with a WW Coach and others members who are here for you, in-person or virtually. Each week’s curriculum is rooted in decades of research, bringing you the latest science-backed techniques to help you lose weight and build healthy habits. Includes all the benefits of the Digital program.
When signing up, use Access ID: 61121
(formerly Employer ID)
Remember to have your Employee ID (without leading zeros) ready.
- BCM employees hired before August 4, 2019 should use the number shown on their BCM badge. BCM employees hired or re-hired on or after August 4, 2019 should use their Employee ID (8 digit number beginning with 2) as shown in SuccessFactors. To find this number, visit your SuccessFactors Profile, and find your “Employee ID” under “Basic Information". Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is eligible? Employees, spouses, and dependents 18 and over are eligible for the WW discounted rates and subsidy. Please send an email to email@example.com to add a spouse or dependent.
Get rewarded with WW!
- Baylor College of Medicine benefits-eligible employees and eligible spouses/domestic partners who enroll in WW receive 50 BCM BeWell Vitality points annually Enrollment points are awarded at the end of the calendar year.
- Baylor College of Medicine benefits-eligible employees and eligible spouses/domestic partners who attend 6 WW Workshops per quarter may earn 200 BCM BeWell Vitality points per quarter. Participants should submit documentation of attendance through Vitality to earn these points.
Questions? Contact WW at 866-204-2885.
Already a WW member? You can sync your current WW account to get this discount online or by contacting customer service.
How our NEW program works
1. Join to unlock a personalized eating plan that suits your lifestyle and preferences.
2. Access an award-winning app that has all the tools you need to achieve your goals.
3. Get support along the way based on how and when you want it.
Get 10% off in the WW Shop this year!†
Treat yourself to kitchen essentials, SmartPoints®-friendly snacks, creative cookbooks, and more.
Use code: WWSAVE10
Start your wellness journey with Baylor College of Medicine and WW today.
*“Less than” price reflects the membership plan price for an employee. Monthly payment is required in advance. You will be automatically charged each month in accordance with company pricing until you cancel or your employment with your company terminates. Workshops are available in participating areas only.