How Much Exercise Will I Do On WeightWatchers® | WW NZ
Enjoy moving more
Exercise in a way that works for you
The benefits of exercise
On the WeightWatchers® Program, we don't force you to follow strict fitness plans. How you move is up to you but here’s why moving more is so worth it: Physical activity, not only helps you lose weight—it’s also been proven to boost your mood, confidence, and overall wellbeing** and decrease risks of chronic diseases.^
Make fitness fun and flexible
You don’t need to run a 5K a day (unless that’s your thing!) to reap the benefits. Your goal? Just move more every day—whether you take the stairs or take a spin class. Plus with WeightWatchers, you’ll get:
- Stroll toward your goals. Tune into 5-Minute Coaching audios, guided and meditations so you can get in your steps and stay inspired.
- Walk with WW. Join our team of Coaches and fellow member on live walks that you can listen along to and learn fun tips and be entertained.
Add to your Points budget
Physical activity is rewarding in more ways than one: You’ll add Points® to your weekly Budget just for doing it. This is another way we tailor the plan to you, ensuring that your Budget adjusts to your activity levels and you have enough to eat each day—whether you’re chilling on the couch or constantly on the go.
- When you sign up, we’ll calculate a customised weekly activity target that’s right for you.
- The Points you add are calculated by the intensity, duration, and type of activity and your metabolic rate, which is determined by your age, height, weight, and sex.
- High-intensity or strength workouts will add the most Points, but all movement counts—including that speedy houseclean before a last-minute get-together.
Automatically track your activity
Sync your wearable fitness device to the WW app for easy tracking and we’ll tally your activity by minutes or steps taken (your choice) and add activity Points for you.