Want to Cancel your Weight Watchers Membership? | WW Australia
Looking to cancel your WeightWatchers membership?
Here are a few things you should know before you cancel your WW membership.
Wait! If you cancel you'll lose access to the WW app
Your WW membership includes the award-winning WW app featuring our Points® barcode scanner, weight-loss tracking tools and our supportive Connect community. We're constantly adding new features to help you on your weight-loss journey.
WW app is 6 apps in 1
Recipes: 6,000+ WW-approved recipes filtered by dietary needs, prep time, and more.
Trackers: Log your food, activity, sleep, water and weight loss, plus sync your smart scales and fitness trackers.
Barcode Scanner: Your companion for easy shopping - find your Points® value for thousands of supermarket products.
Fitness: Audio and video workouts to follow plus equipment-free activities you can do anywhere.
Community: 24/7 Live Coaching from WW experts; plus our members-only social network, Connect.
Mindset: Shift your mindset with guided meditations by Breethe.
We suggest you stick around
- Before you cancel, attend a virtual Kickstart or App Kickstart session to learn how to make the most of WW and the tools in the app.
- Live-chat with a coach 24/7 to review your food plan and discuss your options. Sometimes switching food plans can be the boost you need.
- Reach out to fellow members in the Connect community for support. Sometimes a boost of motivation is just what you need to get back on track.
Want to cancel anyway?
We'll be really sorry to see you go, but if you'd like to cancel your membership, you can do so by either:
- Use the "Chat with a Coach" button on our website or in your app.
- Contact our Customer Care Team by calling 131 997 (AU) or 0800 009 009 (NZ), 9AM - 5PM Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
Read our cancelation policy >