|Monthly Pass (Meetings + OnlinePlus) and Total Access Cancellation Policy|
How do I cancel?
|Please choose one of the following options to contact us:|
Note that we cannot process cancellation requests at meeting locations.
Please include the following information when you contact us to cancel:
- Your name and contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
- Pass ID Number (located on your Monthly Pass card) – or, for Meetings +_Essentials, if you have not completed the online sign-up, the Access Code on your Starter Voucher
- Reason for cancellation
- If entitled to a refund, please mail us any additional items as described below
When does cancellation take effect?
- Your subscription is valid for the period ending on the date printed on your Monthly Pass card (e.g., one or three months). Each such period is called a subscription period. Each subscription period is made up of one or more monthly periods called subscription months.
- Unless a special refund circumstance applies to you (see below), we’ll process your cancellation as follows:
- Your cancellation will generally be effective on the end date printed on your Monthly Pass card.
- However, because you may be charged up to fifteen (15) days in advance of your next subscription period, when you cancel you may have already been charged for your next subscription period. If you cancel after you have already been billed for your next subscription period, you will receive a new Monthly Pass card for that period. In that case, your cancellation will be effective as of the end of that next subscription period. If you would like a refund for that next period, please see below.
What is the refund policy?
- To obtain a refund, first follow the directions stated above.
- Refunds are based on subscription months and are not prorated.
- To have your cancellation be effective immediately and receive any applicable refund that you may be entitled to as set forth below, you must contact Customer Service.
Refunds will be processed as follows (except in special refund circumstances):
- There are no refunds for any starter or joining fees.
- There are no refunds for your current subscription month.
- If you subscribe to a prepayment plan for multiple subscription months (e.g, a 3-month savings plan) and you decide to cancel during such prepayment period, we will refund you the difference, if any, between the amount you paid and the amount you would have incurred if you were subject to our standard monthly pricing in effect during such time and not subject to our special pricing offered through any prepayment plan.
- If you cancel after you have already been billed for the following subscription period, you will receive a new Monthly Pass card for that period. In that case, to get a refund for that next subscription period, please return the new card to us (at the postal address listed above) within 7 days of receiving it.
What is a special refund circumstance?
|You may also be entitled to a refund if one of the following applies to you:|
- You are unable to complete your sign-up on our website within 7 days of purchase (e.g., no Internet connection or you do not meet certain health qualifications).
- You cancel within 5 days of your initial Monthly Pass or Total Access purchase (or within such other period as required by law).
- You reach Lifetime Membership status.
- You become pregnant or you need to end membership due to death or disability.
- You move more than 15 miles from a participating meeting location, or if your location closes and there is no participating location within 5 miles of the closed location.
What do I need to do to get a refund in a special refund circumstance?
|If you are cancelling due to a special circumstance and would like to be considered for a refund, write to us at the address above and include the following:|
- If you have not yet completed your sign-up on our website, please return your unused Monthly Pass Starter Voucher within 7 days of your initial purchase.
- In all other special refund circumstances, please return your current Monthly Pass card and, if you cancel after you have already been billed for your next subscription period, please also return the next month’s Monthly Pass card to us when you receive it in the mail.
|If you have any questions about Monthly Pass (Meetings + OnlinePlus) or Total Access cancellation or refunds, please contact Customer Service.
The Monthly Pass (Meetings + OnlinePlus) and Total Access Cancellation Policy may be modified at any time.|
Last modified on November 20, 2014