Low Fat Green bean Casserole
Community Posted Recipe
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 45 min
Low fat - Greenbean Casserole
Select "Post" to show off your original recipe and let others in the Community Recipe Swap try it for themselves. If you want to make this recipe available to only your Community friends, select "Save to my Profile."
This recipe cannot be posted due to an inappropriate word. Please edit
your recipe and post again.
Your recipe cannot be posted at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Oops! The Community is currently unavailable. Please check back later to post your recipe. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
4 cup(s) frozen cut green beans, These can be canned or frozen, french cut of regul
1 can(s) Campbell's Low Sodium Soup Cream Of Mushroom, Per the can, add one cup of milk
1 cup(s) low-fat milk
1 serving(s) French's Fried Onions, 1 Cup of French's Fried onions - from the can shou
1 cup(s) shredded fat-free Cheddar cheese, sprinkle on top of dish
1 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray, Lightly Coat cooking Dish with this first.
1/2 cup(s) imitation bacon bits
- This is a very easy recipe to make:
1. in a 13X 9 or 9X9 baking dish: Lightly spray with Olive Oil or Cooking Spray to prevent sticking / easy clean up.
2. Open Fat Free / Lower Sodium Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Soup, stir in 1 cup of 1% or Skim Milk.
3. Mix this together until smooth.
4. Open 2 14.5 oz cans of green beans ( regular size)
5. drain the green beans and mix into the soup.
6. Spoon into cooking dish.
7. Add in 1/2 cup of cooked bacon or bacon bits - stir into mixture.
8. Add in 1 Cup of French's Fried Onions.
9. Lightly Sprinkle 1 Cup of cheese on top of the dish.
Pre-heat over to 350 degrees.
Bake dish for 30 minutes until cheese is bubbling / golden.
Servings should be 1 cup portions.
You can access thousands of recipes by subscribing to WeightWatchers.com.