Goodseberry Patch Pumpkin Cobbler Light 107gram se
Community Posted Recipe
A decadent yummy hot pumpkin cobbler. great with ice cream
Select "Post" to show off your original recipe and let others in the Community Recipe Swap try it for themselves. If you want to make this recipe available to only your Community friends, select "Save to my Profile."
This recipe cannot be posted due to an inappropriate word. Please edit
your recipe and post again.
Your recipe cannot be posted at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Oops! The Community is currently unavailable. Please check back later to post your recipe. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
6 large egg white(s), 6 egg whites beaten ( should equal 3 whole eggs
15 oz canned pumpkin
1 cup(s) fat free evaporated milk
1 cup(s) sugar substitute
1 tsp ground ginger
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 package(s) regular enriched yellow cake dry mix
1 1/4 Tbsp light butter
1 half walnut(s)
1/8 tsp table salt
- 1. In Bowl combine egg whites, pumpkin, evap milk, sugar, salt ginger, cinnamon, vanilla extract
2. Pour mixture into an ungreased 13x9 inch baking pan.
3. Sprinkle cake mix over the top.
4. Drizzle with melted light butter
5. Bake in a 350 oven for 25 minutes; top with nuts.
6. Bake 15 more minutes.
You can access thousands of recipes by subscribing to WeightWatchers.com.