You can access thousands of recipes by subscribing to WeightWatchers.com.Learn more
Fabulous!!! Tasty, filling, and fancy--your guests won't know its WW. Simplify if you like and leave off the mint or radish. Two of these for a point is a great deal. Definitely making again.
These were so simple to put together. I do wish the recipe gave a weight on the avocado rather than medium, but...I did have some leftover that I coarsely chopped and put with spinach and lettuce for a nice salad the next day!
These were great. Everyone at our party loved them! Like a california roll without the rice. They were easy to make as well!
WOW - LOVED! Favorite amongst friends! Tasted like sushi :)
• We used greek yogurt instead of mayo & there was no issue with sliding
• We used finely chopped red bell peppers vs radishes & it was beautiful & refreshing.
• I personally didn't like the mint but others did
• If we were to make & serve at party it is a good idea to squeeze lemon on them to preserve avocado from turning brown.
• Friend allergic to gluten so we substituted Worcestershire for soy sauce & still amazing