You can access thousands of recipes by subscribing to WeightWatchers.com.Learn more
This is a great spicy, filling dish. I don't like onions so I added an extra red bell pepper and garlic. Added a bit of chicken broth as well to make it more saucy. This recipe makes a huge amount of food!
Very good however ...
1. Did not add all the cooked lentils as described as I think it was way too much. I will cook less lentils next time perhaps 3\4 of a cup
2. Only used 1 tbs of chili and reduced all the other spices by about 1\2
3. Used 1 can 14oz of diced tomatoes as I didn't have anymore BUT added another approx 14 ounces of salsa
4. Added juice in a fresh lime and dried cilantro .
5. Simmered and added lentils at end and serves with fat free sour cream.. 😊
Loved it. I used less lentils and you could throw chicken in for a few more points. Froze it in small bags to grab and go to work. Kept me on track for lunch and very inexpensive meal. Easy to make.
Everyone enjoys this filling chili. Left over freeze well.