You can access thousands of recipes by subscribing to WeightWatchers.com.Learn more
LOVE THIS RECIPE. IT IS EASY TO MAKE AND VERY EASY. I ADD AN EXTRA CAN OF TOMATOES.
IT SERVES 8 BUT DOESNT SAY HOW MUCH IS IN EACH SERVING. THE RECIPE MAKES A VERY LARGE AMOUNT. IT MUST BE MORE THAN ONE CUP PER SERVING BUT HOW MUCH IS THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PER SERVING??
Very Delicious! I just had to add extra water and a little bit of tomatoe sauce to get the right consistancy.
This is a great spicy, filling dish. I don't like onions so I added an extra red bell pepper and garlic. Added a bit of chicken broth as well to make it more saucy. This recipe makes a huge amount of food!
Very good however ...
1. Did not add all the cooked lentils as described as I think it was way too much. I will cook less lentils next time perhaps 3\4 of a cup
2. Only used 1 tbs of chili and reduced all the other spices by about 1\2
3. Used 1 can 14oz of diced tomatoes as I didn't have anymore BUT added another approx 14 ounces of salsa
4. Added juice in a fresh lime and dried cilantro .
5. Simmered and added lentils at end and serves with fat free sour cream.. 😊