Ginger Pork Stir-Fry
From The National Pork Board
® value: 5
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Preparation Time: 5 minutes, plus 10 minutes marinating time
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ginger Pork Stir Fry
- 1 lb boneless pork loin, lean only, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 (16 oz) package frozen stir-fry vegetables
- Blend soy sauce, vinegar, oil, ginger and garlic in shallow dish. Add pork; marinate for 10 minutes.
- Spray large non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Stir water and vegetables into pork. Cover until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Serving Size: 3 ounces cooked pork, 1 cup of vegetables per serving