- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cup(s) packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked carrot(s), shredded
- 2 medium uncooked scallion(s), minced, divided
- 2 medium clove(s) garlic clove(s), minced
- 1/4 cup(s) low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 24 item(s) wonton wrapper(s), half of a 12 oz package
- 1 tsp sesame oil, dark (Asian)
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray large baking sheet with cooking spray.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add cabbage, carrots, garlic and 1 minced scallion; sauté until cabbage wilts, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 2 teaspoons of soy sauce.
Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface. Drop vegetable mixture by teaspoonfuls onto center of each wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with wet fingers, fold over one corner to make a triangle and press sides together to seal. Transfer filled wrappers to prepared baking sheet and coat surface with cooking spray.
Bake until wontons are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup of soy sauce, remaining minced scallion and sesame oil. Mix well and serve with wontons. Yields 4 wontons and 1 tablespoon of dipping sauce per serving.
Per serving: 4 dumplings and 1 tablespoon sauce