- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 pound(s) uncooked ground turkey breast
- 1/2 medium uncooked red onion(s), chopped
- 1 large egg(s), beaten
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1/2 tsp dried tarragon
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat the broiler. Spray the broiler rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lightly combine the turkey, onion, egg, parsley, garlic, tarragon, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Form into 4 burgers. Broil 4 inches from heat until brown, about 5 minutes on each side (fries and the roll add extra POINTS values).
This recipe first appeared in Best of Weight Watchers Volume 1 and is used here with permission.